joi, 29 ianuarie 2009

For what it's worth





I am in a romantic and mild mood today and as a result, today's track will sustain my feelings and my state of mind. It's a Cardigans song I picked as it brings me joy every time I listen to it. You know those mornings when you wake up and for no apparent reason, you are stuck with a song all day long. Today was my Cardigans day :)
I know I haven't written in quite a while now but I just couldn't find the necessary time to do so, as I had another exam yesterday evening and I am sooooooo thrilled that one's over. One more to go! I would like to get stoned after the Saturday exam 'cause I foresee difficult times in my company. 2 of my colleagues will be leaving for a business trip in Germany... :(
So I should better get a good grip of that vodka bottle. :) I was also searching for some summer trips and I would like to go to Spain, Portugal or Italy...Actually Italy is kind of expensive (Sardinia!!!), so that leaves Spain or Portugal. Tenerife could be an option or even Madeira...there's still time to decide but I would love to spend my holiday on a deserted beach, white soft sand, crystal clear water, palm trees, flowers and that wonderful sea-side smell which put a spell on me ever since I first went to the sea-side as a child. I just need a dog to keep me company and some novels and I would be more than happy and relaxed...Oh boy, what a life! Don't wake me up from this dream, not just yet. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu