marți, 21 iulie 2009

Shame, Shame, Shame



Shame, Shame, Shame ...shame on you if you can't dance too !!!

Ever have those days when you wake up in the morning feeling the good old disco fever?! It's my "disco day" today so I started listening to the '75 Shirley and Company track- Shame!

Back to reality, back to the office :((. My colleague who's sitting right in front of me has that strange look on his face "What the f... is she doing with that chair?" Well what do you think? Shaking my a.., shaking my a.. :))

Can't stop me now hear what I say
My feet wanna move so get out my way
I'm gonna have my say
I'm going to every discotheque
I'm gonna dance dance dance dance ooh
Till the break of day I say


Shirley and Company - Shame Shame Shame (1975)
Asculta mai multe audio Muzica

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu